M4 Exhaust

EddieFx4

Yeah well, what can I say. I can't believe that he could do a deal that good and still make money. I never said that i wasn't about saving money, just didn't think about that, my dealer was giving me a good discount, so I thought that I was doing well.
what did you end up getting?? Two Brothers?

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

EddieFx4

Yup, first one on the forum to get the Two Brothers Black Series CF. Got a video up with my bike running so you can hear/see the exhaust. I will of course be nice and post that vid here too:

YouTube - Overview of Bike
WOW that is PIMP!!! where did you get your TB exhaust? how much? i like the accents to it. pretty sweet man. where did you get your integrated tail light from ? hit me up

Eddie

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

EddieFx4

I got my TB from Nate at Motorcycle Gear. I don't think that we are supposed to post prices...I will just say that I saved a bunch, about $400 on the exhaust and juicebox combo. PM me if you want to know more. I got the integrated tail from Ebay here:
09 10 YAMAHA FZ6R SMOKE LED TAILLIGHT SIGNAL INTEGRATED - eBay (item 370362759318 end time Apr-04-11 08:43:41 PDT)

Thanks.
Have you heard the sound quality of the M4 Exhaust? trying to choose which one to go with m4 or tb. the accents on the exhaust--did you get that with nate too?

Eddie

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

EddieFx4

I haven't heard it anywhere other than video. M4 would be more original. I like the look of the M4, but decided Two Brothers because I wanted something a little more subtle, plus money wasn't much of a factor anymore. Yes, I got everything from Nate, the entire exhaust was welded up when I got it, all I did was bolt up the headers and can. Best way to get a Two Brothers if you ask me...
which one do you think is louder?--the M4??? i want to send you PM but im still kinda new at this forum. can you send me a PM i want to ask you few questions about the tb..

Thanks

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Chaphil3

Yep, this is never ending. Just call Nate and mention the board or myself or both :D

Edit: And it's not just on the exhaust, this includes other parts as well.
So I emailed Nate and mentioned the forum and Chris and got kind of a generic response:

Hi Andre,

When you have found the best price out there that you can, send me the link and I'll beat the price.

Thanks!
Nate
MotorcycleGear.com (the new name of New Enough) :: Motorcycle Jackets, Helmets, Gloves, Boots, Luggage, Parts and More!
806-832-5190 ext:2