Lg g3

JSP

Super Moderator
The wife and I both just picked up one of these for the each of us. Best Buy had them on sale for $1. Amazing phones! The camera and display on these things are awesome. Definitely recommend them! Massive upgrade from our dinc 2 and galaxy s3.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
what's you monthly service bill?

I like my $11.97 plan!!!
Well...uh...umm.... Hmmmm. ;)

But it's a cool phone!

Luckily we are on a family plan with the parents so its not too bad. Not $12 though!

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

latony007

Phone plans are getting so ridiculous. Spending more on a cel phone that we ever did on landlines even if we were calling china every day. I have virgin which uses sprint network and pay 35 a month for 300 minutes and unlimited text and data. 45 a month for my wife with 1200 minutes and ulimited everything else. Had to buy the phone but got an LG Volt for 100$. nice part is no taxes or other add ons and its no contract so can leave when i want.

Dont get me started on cable bills. Criminals charging over 100 bucks a month for 1000 chanells of nothing all still with commercials which really means it should be free.

Maadi

I've been eyeballing the G3, too. I'm using Ting, tough, so I'll actually have to pay for the phone. Is it worth the $500-600?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
I've been eyeballing the G3, too. I'm using Ting, tough, so I'll actually have to pay for the phone. Is it worth the $500-600?
Well... I don't think ANY phone is worth that much. I always wait till I can get them $50 or down to free. I think it's beyond worth the $1 we spent though haha. Sorry. Never spent full price for a phone so I just can't say if its worth that much... Compared to the other phones in it's class I'd say its as good if not better. I still absolutely love it.

latony007

i agree no phone is worth 5 or 600 bucks if for no other reason than it will be outdated in a year no matter what it is. I got an LG volt which is really nice on how it functions and screen size but i dont think the reception on it is that great. it was $100 no contract with Virgin which i bought at best buy or radio shack i can remember but i do recall i bought it because i lost my samsung on vacation and someone turned in the samsung the next day.