Lets swap!...?

Ivan_13

I have a '11 copper 6R. I saw a white one at my college campus the other day. It was love at first sight.. Anyone here feel the same way about the copper 6R, and for whatever reason, had to settle for a different color?

I am looking for someone who would want to trade their white or raven(black) fairings, for my copper ones. Willing to drive/meet somewhere, and maybe even throw down some cash. If interested, pm me for my number, and we can go from there..

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

Ivan_13

I know the feeling. I was in love with the copper FZ6R since the moment I saw it. I was calling dealers states away trying to find one (wife said if I'm gonna buy a new bike, get a BRAND new bike, nothing used). Finally got a Raven. I still love the bike, but say wow, that's nice" when a copper goes by
I can send you my tank/fairings via ups...lol

Ivan_13

why dont you just paint your fairings its not that hard
Is that something you did? I plastidipped my tank and fairings black, minus the front side fairings. So my bike is matte on glossy. It looks pretty cool, but I'd really prefer the glossy look of the raven. Or even more, the white.

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

white

lol JT
I love the white too. Its not a straight white which is boring, i think its actually called Blueish white. Wish it would have had another accent color around the rims and shock like a dark blue. But since it was red I went ahead and accented the red with a fuel cover cap, some red fairing bolts and a couple more of the red gel puffy Yamaha stickers under the passenger seat and I put gel stickers on the ends of the sliders and red Yamaha logo license plate screws.

and for JT here is a picture :)

Attachments