LANE splitting

abyss1406

just wanted to share a video of a couple of guys talking about the safe use and practicality of lane splitting.... and as always, check your local, state laws in referance to lane splitting, white lining, road sharing etc...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNGD9AAIfFU]How and Why Motorcycle Lane Splitting is Safe and Good - /RideApart - YouTube[/ame]

Detrich

Seen that one a while back.

CA is THE only state in the USA that legally allows lane splitting. There are too many misconceptions and lame politicians spreading negative propaganda against lane splitting. Yet, it actually reduces congestion and is safe when done properly.

xleeb0y13x

I've seen this before and it's a great watch. Cali's the only state with legal lane splitting but it would be a benefit to other states.

Sent from the second bathroom stall to the left.

latony007

idiots

There is nothing wrong with lane splitting, its the idiots who are not looking out for motorcycles that are the problem. if we educated that it was legal during car driving tests, put it in the little study book etc. it might help some.

zcypher

I'm not concerned with the legality of lane splitting as much as I am concerned with the lack of attention of those I'm sharing the road with. It just takes one careless person ...

abyss1406

agreed with all yall, but like they said in the video, you should take charge of creating your own options and safety, no one else will do it for you