Killswitch

Sparkxx1

Has anyone installed a second, hidden killswitch somewhere on the bike? I want to install one or two on the bike until I get a proper gorilla 8017 alarm. Might do one that you flick and one that's a deadman switch if I can. My road test is today at 3 pm so I will finally get to ride without fear of the cops, phew. So I might be commuting to school daily. Being at school from 9am-10 pm this semester, it leaves too big of a window to be stolen.

I know it can be hoisted but I plan on using a chain and U-lock also.

AFDavis11

Wow! Good for you. You really love that bike!! I usually leave the keys in, keep good insurance, and plan on what bike I want next!!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Sparkxx1

Get one of those for your ride...
I'm getting one of those, installing a hidden kill switch, and a gorilla 8017 alarm. The only two places it will usually be parked is in my basement, or at college. By my campus there's usually loads of foot traffic plus security. We'll see how it works out.

ChUcK

Has anyone installed a second, hidden killswitch somewhere on the bike?
I'm not telling you.

Just kidding, I did last week, and it was pretty easy. I just wanted to reduce the chances of joyride theft, but I bet it will never be an issue.

Sparkxx1

My dad and Older cousin tried to take my bike out for me since I was running late and they both almost messed it up I'll post a vid once I get home.

Last edited:

CrazyCawi

where can I get this amazing sticker