JonKerr's GoPro Videos

Spunky99

I'm using Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate with good results.

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

2011FZ6R

I use Final Cut Pro 10 on my Macbook. If you can find FCP 7 I'd get that, 10 kinda sucks. I use FCP 7 at school for editing and it's much nicer and more professional.

ajskillz13

Hey Jon, where is your GoPro mounted when it's facing you? Looks like it is coming from the front cowling around the windshield. I have a bar mount, but I like seeing the hand action in your video. Wide angle is great isn't it?!

JonKerr

Elite Member

ajskillz13

I have it mounted on the mirror stalk using the handlebar mount. You can see it in this pic.
Ah... nifty! I'll give that one a try. That'd be a nice spot for a front view as well. I'm like you, putting a sticky on the nose would be convenient, but look hideous.

JonKerr

Elite Member

ajskillz13

I don't want to put the sticky mounts anywhere. I do have one on the rear grab bar but that's it. It's OK for a front mount. A little high so it kind of straightens the road out a little. Also you can't see any of the bike from that point looking forward so you loose a little reference of speed and lean angle from there. But it is a full screen clear view from there.
Well all my roads are straight around here, so no worries! :D thanks.

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

wtnotch

OK Just did a quick little video with the new iMovie11 to see if I can upload in HD. Seems to work very well. I need to think about upgrading my vimeo account because the can't take anything over 500mb. Youtube didn't take my music off yet.

HD Test - YouTube
Really nice! Especially the looking/focusing way ahead part.

Russ

JonKerr

Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member