iphone 5

danieljardim

Just got my iphone 5 last night.

Really cool, light, slim and way faster than my iphone 4.

The new connector thing is pissing me off because the adapter is on an intergalactic back order, so I can use my 3 docking stations and none of my cables. Tried to buy an extra cable and.... is on the same back order.

So far lightning connector sucks. (it does go into phone a lot smoother than 30 pin).

If you have an iphone 4 or older is worth the change, but comparing with my co-worker 4s and don't think is worth it.

And for all the apple haters.... haters gonna hate. Go out and RIDE. :D

Yeah it does suck not having the adapter, they are supposedly shipping though now. If you go in to an apple store they have the 19.99 cables but no adapters yet.

I just ordered some USB extension cables and an extra lightning cable to relapse my long 30 pin cables. I don't have a dock but use a jambox over Bluetooth and sync in cage, but I really have no complaints..

But...

I miss the jailbreak I had on the 4s and maps is pretty week when trying to find some new routes in my area, google was always a lot more detailed. Using the web app now but it's slower..

LOL^^^^^

I bought one too, coming from an android and not really sure how i feel about it. It was a debate between Iphone 5 and galaxy s3. my sister and gf both got it so i thought i would give it a go and i figured if i ended up not liking it i could easily find someone to buy the iphone lol

LOL^^^^^

I bought one too, coming from an android and not really sure how i feel about it. It was a debate between Iphone 5 and galaxy s3. my sister and gf both got it so i thought i would give it a go and i figured if i ended up not liking it i could easily find someone to buy the iphone lol

You have just became a iPhone Zombie Drone now. There's millions of them, run!:zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie:

Yeah... iPhone 5 is pretty cool... finally caught up with my 1-1/2 year old Droid Bionic...

nyuh-nyuh-nyuh...

Sent from my (4G; 16GB; rooted; WiFi hotspot; 18 mo. old) DROID Bionic using Tapatalk 2

Anyone using it with a Pioneer VSX-1021-K via airplay?

I have that receiver, but it doesn't show video, only audio for airplay. :-(

I also have a Apple TV, so I just use that instead.

Last edited:

Back