Indiana riders???

nextfriday

cool. I am on the west side of indy.
did you hit any of the gp festivities last summer? I was downtown both nights before the race and i didnt come across any fz6r's among the sea of bikes on meridian. Most of the sport bikes were r6's, cbrs, gixxers, and busa's. I came across one fz1.

Chaser

I live in the South Bend, IN area. Lots of nice rides around here and a decent drag strip. Bike night at the Mishawaka Hooters is pretty sweet.

dustinsf81

I'm near Geist also...

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
In about a year or so, I will be back up in central IL, but I know that I will be making trips into IN to ride with some college buddies. Mostly in the northern part of IN around Warsaw/Wabash.

Heineken

Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
You can ride down at Thanksgiving and meet me if you would like. I'll be in town visiting family and friends. Won't have my bike though. :(

ajskillz13

I know this thread is old, but i'm in the Muncie area... wish I was closer to some decent roads, but I'd like to find some other riders around here anyway!

ajskillz13

Bump to find the elusive Raven FZ6R rider(s) in Indy and Muncie! Spotted two this week and I need some riding buddies!

Ryan85

I don't know, but this could be me. I work in Carmel and ride in Muncie once or twice a week.

I just joined the forum since I got my FZ6R 3 weeks ago. Mine is Raven, and all of my gear is black (in case that's what you saw).

ajskillz13

I don't know, but this could be me. I work in Carmel and ride in Muncie once or twice a week.

I just joined the forum since I got my FZ6R 3 weeks ago. Mine is Raven, and all of my gear is black (in case that's what you saw).
Sweet! Well we'll have to hook up for a ride sometime. Are you planning on going to MotoGP next month? I'll definitely be down in Indy on the bike for that.

Ryan85

I'm not sure if I can make it down for MotoGP yet, but if I can, I'll definitely look into it.

BTW, how do you like those Ogio bags on the back of your motorcycle? I've been looking into getting some. I have an Ogio backpack, but I was looking for something more touring friendly.

darksidefz6r

I am located in Rockville, about an hour west of indy.

Ryan85

It's nice to see someone else from Indiana on the forum. There doesn't seem to be too many of us on here. I live about an hour north of Indy, but I work there. I actually rode through Rockville last summer.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be in the area after this winter...