I'm baaaaaaack

Detrich

Congrats! :)

CrazyCawi

holy give my left nut thats a nice lookin bike bro!!!!

6R Blackout

You dirty dog you, I'm going wreck mine ASAP! Awsome bike man she is a beauty! Congratulations I think you and the wife will really enjoy this one! Ok so do tell what's in the line up for mods you mod whore:) just kidding but do give a line up of things to come?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

6R Blackout

Can't wait till you tell us how that machine handles and rides and how far back it the seat it throws you when you twist that wrist and go!! UPDATES, PLEASE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

DakinechicK

Wonder if I could become a Super-Moderator over at the FZ1 site.....
NO!

I'm tired of everyone leaving!! You guys SAY you aren't, but secretly and slowly you all are becoming members of another site in which eventually will get all of your time and you'll only stop by here every now and then! :rolleyes:

I know how it works. :( It's a sad reality but it's the truth.

Hehe :p. Super sick bike.... Congrats on the upgrade!!! Totally thought you were going with a harley but am glad you stuck with the yami!

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Z3roFlaw

Sweet lookin' ride!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

danieljardim

Haha, yeah. I realized after I sold the 6r that my name choice was not the best as far as future upgrades.

Yeah, I didn't expect to go the sportbike route again, but let's face facts, they are cheaper than a bagger. I am definitely happy, the FZ1 is amazing. I hope I don't lose too many friends (Don). ;)

Sent from my Transform Ultra using Tapatalk 2
Loved it. Any plans of putting lower fairings on it?

Saxon237

So, as most of you know, last Sunday (June 10th), my wife and I were riding and we went down, totaling the bike. Well, our first thought was to forget her bike, and then get a big cruiser that we can both ride until we could afford to get a second bike again.

Then we were going to get her bike back, and fix it up, put it back on the road, and then take some of the extra money and put a down payment on a bike for me, since either way, we would end up with a payment, why not have two bikes out of it right?

Well, today, we found out that the salvage yard that had our bike, just had the bike sitting out in the rain. I wasn't thrilled, because any parts that were fine and had minor scuffs, were most likely now rusted since it just sat there getting wet all week, and it rained a lot on Tuesday. So now we are going to take the insurance money and got this. I would like to introduce - Destiny!!! '12 FZ1. The Modwhore is back, the Modwhore is back!

I am going to sit back and watch how you mod this one, I'll be very interested. And welcome back to the dark side! hehehe