I hate this crappy weather

CtrlAltDl

I hear you bro!

I did ride today though. It was a little frosty and a bit of black ice in the neighborhood, but the main roads were fine.

buzzbomb

Elite Member
Reactions: JSP

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
I really won't to go ride, but the weather has been so crappy over here... Haven't rode in over a week, but feels like a month... :(:(:(:(:mad::(:(

I "almost" took my bike to work at lunch yesterday. Glad I did not. Got super cold and thick fog bad here. I second your :(.

BKP

Been riding every day (but yesterday -- heavy downpours).

About to head out again... it's 56F, which is chilly for Atlanta, but definitely not a problem for riding...

(Ok, all you Nor'westerners can hate me now...)

DragonBlu

Cold- rainy- foggy- such is life in the coast range of Oregon. Last week we were flooding and I decided to be a good neighbor and ferry the new neighbor though the 35 inches of water to his house with my old F250. $300 in parts later she as good as new. Oh well,it needed new front wheel bearings and a starter anyway. Drained and refilled the rear differential. Sure glad I have my own shop. Maybe I should buy a boat.:rolleyes: Riding the 6R?:eek: Out of the question until it dries up around here.

BoneJj

Been riding every day (but yesterday -- heavy downpours).

About to head out again... it's 56F, which is chilly for Atlanta, but definitely not a problem for riding...

(Ok, all you Nor'westerners can hate me now...)
I would love to have 56 down here. It's been mostly 70s during the day though at night it gets into the low 60s. We did have a couple nights of high 40s low 50s down here recently but that only last a couple days.

I haven't been able to enjoy it lately as I have to adjust my chain and haven't had the time to get it done. I'm hoping this weekend I can get it done so that I can ride a little. So much to do and so little time, especially with all the exams coming up in less than a weeks time!!!

After I take my finals though I will be riding like a SOG!

Bert-Aus

eh-em um, 37.9C (100.2F) in my neck of the woods today :p

Reactions: JSP

DragonBlu

Very cold today with fog. I don't like taking chances when it comes to my bike and possibilities of ice, especially around these parts.
Definitely watch the ice patches. I hit one last spring and I think the only thing that saved me was the pucker effect of my ass holding the bike up.