I got a new toy too!!

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Sage

:drool: omg i want sooooo bad :drool::drool:

ry-mac75

Proof that the recession doesn't quite effect us all equally.

iSpoolin

I'd rather have a ZR1. or a supercharged Lotus Elise!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

iSpoolin

There's a reason why it ride on a trailer... so it can get to destination! Those Italian beauty are expensive and cost even more to maintain. There's a shop down in Miami where I work sometime on weekend. That's all they do Ferrari's. The owner has one, he spend more time fixing it then riding it. Need to replace brake rotors and pads on one of those (Carbon composite) $25 000.00! That doesn't include labor... That's what I've been told. Get yourself a nice Corvette... for a sports car, it's the best BANG for the $$$.
Hence the ZR1 comment lol

Sage

Want to just beat the shit out of one on a track at least once, then just have some good old german engineering from bmw :p

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Sage

Ever saw one of those? It's an Ariel. I don't think they are street legal, but it's a really cool track car. Powered by a 2.0L Supercharge Honda engine (about 300 HP) :thumbup:
Saw it on BBC Top Gear (The only Top Gear, the one the US is trying to make is plain **** on bread).

Anyway the Ariel is mean as hell and if I remember right they are street legal

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

iSpoolin

Ever saw one of those? It's an Ariel. I don't think they are street legal, but it's a really cool track car. Powered by a 2.0L Supercharge Honda engine (about 300 HP) :thumbup:
My car has more power then that, WTF! LOL

Whats its torque capacity?

Heineken

Elite Member

iSpoolin

I figured that it weighed like nothing lol, but still with like 400 Horses how amazing would that be? and Torque is the biggest factor when it comes to picking up and going. Torque is for low end speed, HP is for High end.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
My turn off of the highway to work takes me right by a Ferrari/Maserati/Lamborghini dealership.... we see the techs taking the service cars out for a "test ride" all the time on this loop:

car ride - Google Maps

kinda cool...
Is it just by chance that the route looks quite phallic?? :eek:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Heineken

Elite Member

Detrich

i love the way ferrari's look on the outside, but i cannot stand the fugly, puke-colored tan/ beige colored interiors that they insist on using... xP

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member