How NOT to ride 2up

bjs045

I have no words to explain my displeasure of this video....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4ZccvWaLDM"]How NOT to ride 2up[/ame]

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

bjs045

And the girl got back on the bike with him? What a freakin' deathwish...:eek: The guy was already crossing the double yellows on the previous curve... Dumb & Dumber :Im With Stupid:
No the passenger jumped on the back of his buddies bike......cause she needed to get to work. LoL

JSP

Super Moderator
This is a guy on the R6 forum... Says he target fixated after he went off the shoulder the first time. Claims he wasnt riding outside of his abilities but the over the line stuff and off the shoulder looked pretty bad...

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Detrich

I am without speech...

AFDavis11

Difficult to watch. Seems a little irresponsible, particularly two up. I only hope he reflects on the idea that target fixation means he hasn't learned to ride yet.

But we all have to learn every lesson either the hard way or the easy way.

I'm also trying to evaluate what would have happened if a car was oncoming at the time.

I love videos, and they are very important, but I wonder how many sport bike riders actually appreciate that breaking the yellow line is a traffic infraction, and a moving one at that.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

FitZ6R

Moment of win in a sea of fail: headsmack at 0:45.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

iSpoolin

I'm a brand new rider and I know better then to do that with a passanger LOL some people just plain have no sense.

bmw675

claims he wasn't riding over his head....we can see he was all over the place at the beginning, but i would like to see video from earlier into the ride.

i was not expecting to see a passenger come off, based on how he was riding before the crash.

bjs045

and another thing to point out....

If your riding buddy goes down. Never make him/her get back on the bike when he's not ready. His buddy is a D-BAG for doing that to him. The whole vid I hear "I'm sorry" and "Oh my back"....WHY THE "F" ARE YOU FORCING HIM BACK ON THE BIKE. ASSHOLE

Last edited:

Hellgate

Looks to me like he forgot to lean...that and he's a terrible rider. Darwin in action.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member