How much do you pay for Insurance?

Fizzer6R

not sure if it will save you any $, won't hurt to try - if you have any USAA account, don't need to have car insurance (I don't), they do their bikes through Progressive, basic liability for zx10r is 160.year

of course if you have a loan you need full coverage, personally if the bike is worth 4-5k I just save the $ and don't get it

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Chevyfazer

not sure if it will save you any $, won't hurt to try - if you have any USAA account, don't need to have car insurance (I don't), they do their bikes through Progressive, basic liability for zx10r is 160.year

of course if you have a loan you need full coverage, personally if the bike is worth 4-5k I just save the $ and don't get it
Georgia just passed a law a few years ago that basicly says you don't have to have full coverage on a financed bike!!! Now your financier might require it but the state does not, moto insurance in Georgia is dirt cheep!!! The state pretty much just says "ahhh fuck em theyll die in the wreck so they don't need good insurance"....

At least that's what I've been told

Botty12

I can $170 a year under 25 with one of the worst driving records there is lol. I've ran from the cops twice(not on the bike), 5 reckless driving tickets, 4 speeding tickets over 20mph over the limit, 1 laying drag, 1 unsecured load and countless other BS tickets but none on the bike.
You wouldn't have a car or a license right now if you lived where I do with all those lol. Let alone pay that little for insurance...you're gettin away with a lot sir!

Botty12

What company are you with? I'm in ON and paying about $500.:mad:
I'm with TD...thing is, my dad's bike will be a classic next year, which they don't cover. So instead they said they'd insure two bikes with no extra charge for insurance...so I just pay half of my dad's insurance for his bike.

Noooo way would I be getting that low otherwise...I'd be stuck with $2200/year and that's with a perfect record.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

BKP

$266 a year for my Busa!

45 years old, clean record, no accidents, $100 deductible!
With whom? I have a perfectly clean record as well, and pay $400/yr with State Farm in Ga. $500 ded... Jeeeez

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2