How much did you pay for your FZ6R?

cbzdel

I paid $8500 OTD give of take a few bucks.. Minus $150 Because I got the seat cowl cover as well.. So lets say my grand total on the bike was $8,350...

Sadly I was not able to reduce the price of the bike because another guy was there looking at the same bike and the sales guy told me if I didnt offer sticker price it would turn into a bidding war and could possibly end up paying more than sticker if I really wanted it.. (probably a set up by the dealer but oh well)

fz6r rider

9500 otd but i got the bike the second the shop opened the day it came out lol I got the extended warranty extended service plan the tire plan (free tires for life of the bike) helmet gloves. I went to the dealer down here in Florida and there going for 5300 msrp mine was 7500 msrp Im a bit mad if you couldnt tell haha. and now Im bored and want a more powerful bike sooo im screwed however I talked to a guy at the dyno shop and he said I could put an r6 ecu in it to jack it up a little bit

Z

zigzagg321

how can a dealer charge more than an FZ6 costs for the lower optioned FZ6R?

Dealers are crooks...thats how.

MNDZA

7200 OTD....had to go to 4 dealers though...started at 8400.

oyamyers

$8100 OTD. The sales guy gave me the OTD price of $8900. I used the old "I gotta go talk to my wife" line. He quickly said "wait, wait, wait, give me a price". I told him that my budget was $8000. He got the extra $100 because I used my credit card and his boss didnt want to lose the credit card fee so I split it with him.

Bigpun

9500 otd but i got the bike the second the shop opened the day it came out lol I got the extended warranty extended service plan the tire plan (free tires for life of the bike) helmet gloves. I went to the dealer down here in Florida and there going for 5300 msrp mine was 7500 msrp Im a bit mad if you couldnt tell haha. and now Im bored and want a more powerful bike sooo im screwed however I talked to a guy at the dyno shop and he said I could put an r6 ecu in it to jack it up a little bit
I hear ya......although I have no intention of changing the bike anytime soon because of the comfortable ride and forgiving nature (knocked down a gear instead going up and surprisingly still remained on the bike). I do crave for a bike with a little bit more power........sometimes!!!! Maybe an R1 in 4years.

cbelar

$6890. $8120 after registration and taxes. Damn CA tax and registration. :Flip:

Howdy! I paid $7800! Around $400 was for shipping fee! Sucks living in Hawaii, but I also got a military discount!

mfischler

Elite Member

Comiha22

$6137 for the bike. $7825 OTD, including Tax/Title, 3-year extended warranty ($360), and 1st Service ($270).

neshi

I will find out today!:thumbup:

SiGPiGomer

I really feel like I got a good deal now. I only paid $5500 for mine. The started at $6900. I told him if he would take $5500 cash out the door i would buy it.

neshi

Just bought mine 6900! :rockon:

G

gsrtroy

I really feel like I got a good deal now. I only paid $5500 for mine. The started at $6900. I told him if he would take $5500 cash out the door i would buy it.
hey where did you buy yours at, was it at holiday powersports?

Yone

$7,400.00 out the door.

oyamyers