HID Retrofit Photo Central; Share Yours!!

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty easy to install? The fiance doesn't think I need a brighter headlight just cause I rarely ride at night. He thinks it's bright enough as is. But when I do ride at night, the HID kit vs the stock one could mean the difference in me seeing the deer a lot sooner vs me racing up to the deer on the side of the road and freaking myself out.
Installing the HID is as easy as plug and play. The projector requires that you separate the headlight housing to install the projector. But everything else is plug and play.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

bobby bo bonsin

Wow ran across this and my bike was already in it lol. Looking at the pics of mine i realize how horrible it looked with the orange shroud and no side decals and whatnot. Glad i fixed that. Btw everyone keep the photos coming this is a really cool thread for one of the coolest mods that can be done to this bike. Now im gonna whore it up a little. Btw my setup is gti-r shroud painted with testros revving red. Headlight internals painted satin black with krylon fusion paint including power crystal and headlight bulb of 5000k.

Hello my real name is Adam.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

travisH3

Anyone got a pic of chrome housing and chrome shroud. My bike is black and don't know if I want to do all black, or black with red shroud or just leave it all chrome.

bobby bo bonsin

Pretty much the exact same way I did mine, I like the GTI-R shroud for the 6R. The ocular also looks cool for a unique look

Sent from my Transform Ultra using Tapatalk 2
Its where i got my inspiration lol. I liked yours so much i had to do it.

bobby bo bonsin

Anyone got a pic of chrome housing and chrome shroud. My bike is black and don't know if I want to do all black, or black with red shroud or just leave it all chrome.
Think 99avengers is that way if im not mistaken on the second page.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

cavcuz05

Check my DIY out with all picstures included...

12fz6rblack

Here is my retrofit pics

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354829346.252048.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354829358.266035.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

SpawnXX

Premium Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here