Hello all - new member and FZ6R owner

Archerzz

Hi all just wanted to check in and say hi and introduce myself. I am Archerzz, I started riding last year on a used 2007 Ninja 250 and decided to upgrade this year to a brand new FZ6R not the best idea but I preferred the FZ6R to the used R6 that was in stock so I went new.

I have a vlog about biking and life on youtube Archerzz. Hope you check it out and I hope to get to know you all better as I peruse the rest of the forum. Thanks! :D

Rookasaki

Welcome Archer... Saw a few of your vid's on youtube :thumbup:
Careful this forum is very addicting! Glad to have ya here!

JSP

Super Moderator
Welcome! Good to have ya!

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

dipple666

Welcome Archerzz
You will find a wealth of knowledge on here, just try not to get to addicted to modifying!

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

KordyKing

:welcome: Saw some of your vid's a few weeks ago actually. Good stuff! Bought mine brand new too ;)

Fizzer6R

congrats! :thumbup:

FZ6RMATT

Hi guys, names Matt and live in Australia!! I've had my FZ6R for a week and half and love it have put on 1600kms!!

MustGoFaster

Welcome, suh! My new FZ6R was my second bike, having ridden 3 seasons in Chicago on an ol' '85 Honda Shadow 500. Hope yer lovin' it as much as I am. XD Already took my first "road trip" on it from Phoenix to Vegas. 100 MPH down the mountain = fuuuuuun! Please ride responsibly, tho. :p

CrazyCawi

welcome from minnesota :D