Had to buy it

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

ylwf3vr

Been looking on eBay for 6Rs.. cant find any..

Y

yellowfz

Oh man can't wait to get my new Hyperstrada. It is in the future but getting closer. :D

Bert-Aus

That'd make a sweet fuel tank ornament:D

FastFreddy

Ah, I forgot you bought a Diavel.

You might have to get the Tamiya version, I thought they were VMAXs or something.

gabe718

you say you love your ducati but was it a big change going from the 6r to the ducati.... i was looking into buying this bike but price is a lil bit to much for now.... whats diffrent about the 6r and diavel... ilike how it has the same riding stance.. but i havent sat on the bike yet to see how i will feel

danieljardim

you say you love your ducati but was it a big change going from the 6r to the ducati.... i was looking into buying this bike but price is a lil bit to much for now.... whats diffrent about the 6r and diavel... ilike how it has the same riding stance.. but i havent sat on the bike yet to see how i will feel
Yes, its a big difference. When I first got it, I was a little affraid of it, so I rode first on urban mode (100hp only), but like everybody told me, sitting on a diavel is like selling your soul to the devil, the power gets to you and all your conservative riding goes down the drain. A couple of days later I was riding sport mode full 162hp. I still have my traction control set to 5 (goes from 0 to 10) and I don't think I need to change. (Not looking to do burn outs and wheelies anyway). Ergo is better than the 6r, at least for me, being a big guy I could not get away with crushing my B..ls at the tank when stopping. Diavel tank seats a little lower. The fact that is a naked bike is awesome because I hate the wind buffer from the wind shields.

So moving from the 6r to the diavel is a big step but if you are responsible enough you can take that step.

As for the price, don't buy a new one. You get banged for all kinds of fees, find a used one with low miles and you gonna save yourself about 6k like I did.