Great Success Yahhh!

Tmak73

Good morning everyone!

Just wanted to share my excitement with everyone.. After expecting a call back from a prospective internship on Tuesday and not receiving one I had assumed that I had not gotten the position. But I received a call back on Wednesday assuming they were letting me know they had filled there positions and to my surprise I was offered the position!! I now have about 2 weeks to move all of my stuff back home to the Twin Cities and I start on June 4th! Could not be more excited about the opportunity as it is a great first step for somebody in my field.

For those of you wondering I am a senior in college studying Exercise Science. This internship is the last thing I need to receive my bachelors degree so it feels good to know I will be done after getting some real experience in the working world. It is a sports medicine and physical therapy clinic so they have anything and everything that I am interested in there, a lot of opportunities to learn!

The only cons that come with this is that it is unpaid and I will have to take out a student loan for tuition and living expenses until I know if I can swing a part time job with a 40 hour unpaid work week. Also, this will mean 'long distance' relationship with the g/f which I think will be hard on her but we have done this over a Summer before so hopefully all goes well and this will help give some stability to our future together!

and lastly... WOOOOOOOIOIOIOIOOIOOIOI!!!! did I mention I was excited?

Bert-Aus

Congrats! After years of study, things like this make for a positive future!

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Szajko

Congrats man! I'll be a senior next year, but luckily I don't have to search for internships.

Best of luck to you and focus on your work. You'll get what you put into it and the stresses of a long distance relationship will work themselves out.