GoPro Hero 2 on my FZ6R

Went for a ride today (ATGATT) and some idiot cager pulled out in front of me. Here's the clip

Warning, heavy swearing lol.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAgzh80hvOw&list=UUrzRPo7fvR0OcOUTH_G8L-Q&index=1&feature=plcp]STUPID Driver pulling out in front of me - YouTube[/ame]

Full video is uploading

Look, I'm all for using copious amounts of gear, but the zeal with which those who don't are reproched on this forum is aproaching religious extremist intensity.

How about, just like with religion, you accept people's choices and quit being so judgemental? If you want to gently convert people to your Church of ATGATT, fine, but please quit giving everyone you see with a tee shirt on while riding the fifth degree and putting them on the defensive. Sheesh.
You're right. It is nobody's business on how you ride. I "like" these "educational Big brother" coments... :rolleyes: :D

Went for a ride today (ATGATT) and some idiot cager pulled out in front of me. Here's the clip

Warning, heavy swearing lol.

STUPID Driver pulling out in front of me - YouTube

Full video is uploading

It's OK to yell at the dude that pulled out. He was totally in the wrong as you weren't speeding or anything, but you let your anger out and blew the stop and wound it out hard. What if some animal popped out and made you crash? I'm sure you looked and were clear at the stop but you have to be more in control. I have a real hard time after yelling at someone too so I know how hard it can be to just "let it go"....easy to say but hard to do.
Bike sounds good....:cool:

Back