GOPRO HD Hero2 Professional

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member
Suction cup mount for sure

Suction cup mount no doubt. and make sure to get plenty of the arms so you can get it to the exact angle you want. The LCD and Battery Backpacs are pretty awesome, but they are one of the more expensive extras

the LCD was $80 but i got 30% off so great price and it just plugs / clips into the back. Will def buy more accessories soon. So far love it. do you guys use free video editiong software?

I use windows movie maker on windows 7. Works great

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/GoPro-HD-HERO2-Motorsports-Edition/dp/B005WY3TMA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1344834383&sr=8-1&keywords=HD+Hero+2"]Amazon for $250 w/ motorsport mount[/ame]

Did you mount with the suction cup or the sticky mounts? If you use the sticky, make sure to use the white rubber thing, it's there to stop the rattling. Another thing that works is to put a thin layer of electrical tape on the sticky mount.

I bought the Hero motorsport pack.

The suction cup has never come off the tank, you have to use a thin layer of water around the edge of the cup for best results. I still tie it loose with a shoe lace just in case.

So this thread inspired me to finally drop the cash and get a Hero2 or ContourGPS this afternoon. Finally had one in my cart and clicked the checkout button but was rudely interrupted/reminded that they won't ship Li-ion batteries to FPO/APO anymore :mad: :( :banghead:

Because of the exchange rate I'd end up spending well over $300 for just the Hero2 camera and I don't even think I could find a ContourGPS out in town. Anyone interested in receiving shipment for me and sending it to me in an unmarked package? :D

Back