Goodbye Guys

6R Blackout

It's not goodbye it's see you later!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

jocampo

I know you wont really miss me, but I will be gone until Saturday evening. Moving into the new place. and in t minus 10 seconds after this post, the computer is being taken apart.

Ps. Butler I got the new gig...pee test and I am hired.
Damm!

Are you formating your PC too? hahaha... I am leaving work/HP in a few min. will format laptop too!

:D

Detrich

CONGRATS! :)

dang for a moment after reading the title, i thought u were leaving the forum... @_@

MustGoFaster

CONGRATS! :)

dang for a moment after reading the title, i thought u were leaving the forum... @_@
Haha that's what I thought, too! I was like really? Who else will entertain me with drunken ramblings and insightful intarwebz conversation? :p Congrats on the job, meng!

DakinechicK

OMGosh I miss him so much!! :(

CrazyCawi

No way he's gone for 24 hours. He's got a phone doesn't he? :p

He's an addict and will find a way to get his fix in. Mark my words.
Well...contrary to popular belief...some peoples missed me :) which was kinda heart warming to come back to

on the other hand I did make it the full 24 hours...yesterday I was moving from 730am till 2:00am this morning unpacking and moving stuff around. Our place is incredible, I love the layout...we have our own washer and dryer....its so modern looking, we have a balcony, and the fz6r has her OWN garage...pool and a gym....pictures to come guys pictures to come, its townhome style living no one above us no one below us(our garage is below us) and we actually dont have a common wall with anyone as our unit is an end unit and there is a room to the side of ours that is un-used.

Thanks for all of the heartwarming messages guys....:eek::eek::D:D

Last edited:

CrazyCawi

I was hoping someone would catch that :) Yep...I treat her well!