Get any good presents?

It's twice the price! That's an expensive cup holder, yo. :p

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
It is but it's also good for up to 400lbs. I'm 270 currently and while I'm no nearly 400lbs, I havd a tendency to plop down on seats and that has broken a few over the last few years... lol. So I like getting the more durable seats, with a cup holder.
Have you looked at some of the subcompact 9mms? Check out the Kel-Tec PF9, Karr PM9, or DiamondBack DB9. They are really small. If you want a little smaller (ie .380), they make some pretty good subcompacts that are smaller than the PK380. When it comes to CCW, one of the most important things to consider in my opinion, is actually being able carry it a lot. If you end up not carrying it because it's too big or heavy, then it doesn't do any good.
The PK380 is extremely concealable IMO, but then again I'm no small guy. I've looked at a number of other 9mm and various version of the compact lines and there are some good options there but the pk380 really does fit the hand very nicely. I've still got some time though before I buy a new one so we shall see what I end up with. I my check would hurry up and get here I'd be a much happier man as I'd be able to already have all the things I'm after right now... lol. (I'm owed some money right now and it's not a small amount).
I got (or rather am getting) Lasik... no more dry eyes from contacts :D
Good for you, I wish you fast healing and a great outcome!

I personally love the springfield xd .40 subcompact, 12 round with the extended mag and comfortable as all get out in my hand.

Now it just needs to get warm enough for me to install all of the goodies I got for Christmas lol.

Back