FZ6R won’t start. Battery is good.

Delta_Limaa

So I have a 16’ FZ6R with only 3k miles and has always been garaged and never dropped. I decided to wash it after about 3-4 mon in the garage and put it on the charger for the night to run in the morning. In the AM I went to start the bike but nothing. I turned the ignition on and the lights come on and so does the cluster. I turn the kill switch off and nothing. I don’t hear the fuel pump engage, I don’t hear the starter relay, when I push the start button, nothing. It’s as if no power is getting to the bike. I checked all the fueses and they are good. Battery is at 13-14V. I am completely stumped. The kick stand is up, bike is in neutral, clutch engaged, battery is good and nothing. I push the button and it’s as if the bike is dead. Checked the battery wires and they are all connected and firmly in place. Any ideas or suggestions would help!!

milepig

So I have a 16’ FZ6R with only 3k miles and has always been garaged and never dropped. I decided to wash it after about 3-4 mon in the garage and put it on the charger for the night to run in the morning. In the AM I went to start the bike but nothing. I turned the ignition on and the lights come on and so does the cluster. I turn the kill switch off and nothing. I don’t hear the fuel pump engage, I don’t hear the starter relay, when I push the start button, nothing. It’s as if no power is getting to the bike. I checked all the fueses and they are good. Battery is at 13-14V. I am completely stumped. The kick stand is up, bike is in neutral, clutch engaged, battery is good and nothing. I push the button and it’s as if the bike is dead. Checked the battery wires and they are all connected and firmly in place. Any ideas or suggestions would help!!
Have the battery load tested.