FZ6R Sightings

Today on the 94 in SoCal:

DSC0394-M.jpg

Can't be one of ours; look at the footwear :p

On tuesday I saw a copper 6R riding 2-up getting on the 91 west and then we both got onto the 55 south. I was riding the Raven 6R waving at you.

Wednesday: white one parking in front of LeConte building at USC, Columbia SC.
Thursday: blue one, same place.
Both around noon, and parking almost next to my raven FZ6R.

Knowing how rare sport-tourers are in my area, two (well, three, including mine) within two days is quite a rare sight.

Saw a stock black 6R riding South bound on Milliken ave passing 6th street in Ontario today at around 7:30 pm. I was in the car, was this anyone on here?

ive seen about 4 different fz6r's one an orangeish one 2ravens and ablack one, all of them near the 91 and wilmington exit near the compton/carson border, any of you guys here them? haha woukd be cool to ride with you guys:zombie:

ive seen about 4 different fz6r's one an orangeish one 2ravens and ablack one, all of them near the 91 and wilmington exit near the compton/carson border, any of you guys here them? haha woukd be cool to ride with you guys:zombie:

Now if it was the 405 at the wilmington exit, I'd say one of the ravens was me. I live in Fountain Valley and my parents live in Wilmington so when I ride over to visit i go that way.

About an hour ago (around 12:30pm SA time) saw a Copper getting his gear on to leave Parabanks, Salisbury! :) hello out there

@ cecell09
maybe could have been, I was right at the entrance towards the 91 west on wilmington st. and the raven was going towards the 405 right before artesia st.

Crossed paths with a white (just like mine, but with the decals still) 6r on the Highway 101 in Solana Beach after work today (around 4:30). I gave them a wave but I don't think they noticed.

This is my first post by the way, this forum has been really useful in my first few months of riding :)

The Hideout, Santa Ysabel

There was a copper or brick red colored FZ6R parked at the Hideout in Santa Ysabel today (Jan19, 2013). I have never seen that color before, it looked really nice. Never saw who rode it. Me and my buddy were on white FZ6Rs.

I see a soldier riding a yellow one completely stock on ft rucker alabama nearly everyday.

Hello my real name is Adam.

I haven't seen many in the 14 months I've had my black FZ6R. I was a few blocks from home last night in a company car and I saw a yellow star one turn right in front of me. I had to follow him! It turns out he lives on the same street as me, just on the other side of a cross street. Ten houses down and it took 14 months to see him. Go figure!

-Stan

Back