FZ6R Project Log

2much4u

guess i will update this.....Im not showing pics till its done i guess lol.
I ordered and installed, frame sliders, 636 mirrors, shorty leavers, flush mounts, solo seat and apex handle bars. Think im done with things till its all together. Pics will be coming soon!

iSpoolin

guess i will update this.....Im not showing pics till its done i guess lol.
I ordered and installed, frame sliders, 636 mirrors, shorty leavers, flush mounts, solo seat and apex handle bars. Think im done with things till its all together. Pics will be coming soon!
Did you do the riser clip ons? If so are they under the triple tree? :)

DocFZ

This thread is like getting blue balls, tease us and tease us with pics of how the bikes coming along and then bammm, sorry no more for a while. Lol good thread tho, cant wait!

gemni81

Looking good!

I like the work you are doing on this bike. The green color is definitely unique. Can't wait to see the finished product.

2much4u

This thread is like getting blue balls, tease us and tease us with pics of how the bikes coming along and then bammm, sorry no more for a while. Lol good thread tho, cant wait!
sorry will update today at some point. Was in St Louis for the last week .

Sparkxx1

I agree I've been waiting for a while, it's going to turn out awesome!

NoDoze

Did you install the Apex Clip Ons over or under the triple?

I can't wait to see the final! :)

DocFZ

2much4u

Other then waiting on my parts to get here. I will show you how it sits right now. Waiting on my tank protecter to show up, shorty leavers, bars, and flush mount. Hate waiting!!!!

ajskillz13

Uh, wow... Awesome dude!

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

CDN6R

Love it! Great job! Maybe we can connect this summer and go for a ride.:thumbup: Laurie...Bridgewater