FZ6R Down..... and totaled...

cjsFZ6R

TOok you long enough to post! Geezz... lol.. Again after talking to you on the phone as soon as it happend you scared the crap out of me and the pix and texts to follow were just as bad... Heal up quick and then come help me with my bike, TBR is in the works ;) Get better soon!

Detrich

sorry to hear about your accident. heal up man, and good to hear it wasn't worse. u'll be ok. just remember in the future that no gear, no ride. ok?

bigddy263

6R Blackout

Thats pretty bad

Man I am glad your OK. From the looks of the bike, it looks like you may not have even gotten up from that. I will say it again I am glad you were able to get up from that. Take care and I hope you heal up soon. :(

Sparkxx1

Damn, that sucks bro! I wish you a speedy recovery. I had my first drift today on a left hand turn but, wasn't going too fast or with that much of a lean angle to be a problem. I came out of it fairly smooth. Wear gear next time!

Fizzer6R

:( wow from the looks of the bike I'd guess you got some major damage yourself, glad you aren't too bad. the bike looks like it was going more than 45mph, or just hit bad and didn't take the crash impact well at all

Michael Wilson

Ouch man glade your ok. Sure you weren't fully geared but atleast you had a helmet... Riding without a helmet is like having sex without a condom, it's not if it's when.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member