Fu@#:n drunks!

l1tech

My wife's uncle a and his girlfriend we out for a ride today in Bimidgi, Minn. when an asshole pulled out in front of them. Her uncle just came out of surgery a few hours ago. Internal bleeding broken pelvis and neck fracture. Doc says he will probably not be able to walk for a few years, he's the lucky one. His girlfriend is on life support until family arrives and won't survive. The drunk, only minor injuries, but was arrested. Hopefully will rot in jail forever.
Please send your prayers to Greg and the families.

Oh my gosh. How incredibly sad!! Very sorry to hear the gf won't survive this. Awful. Just Awful.

Hopefully the drunk driver pays the price for his stupid decisions!

Sending prayers....

Prays for him and his GF from my wife and I. Just remember folks to always always always be aware of your surroundings while riding. And when it's our time, it's our time.

Oh jeeez... so sorry to hear.

Senseless and unnecessary... Prayers to the families...

Prayers and wishes out to the families of those involved/affected. Such a selfish fool to steal someone elses life because he felt like drinking and driving. Truly sorry to hear this...

I agree with all of this.

This just turns my stomach all up in knots!

Jesus, so sorry for all those involved. Really makes me wanna beat the everloving piss out of the driver, THEN send him to jail for the rest of his life.

Back