FREE cool looking windscreen!

Mikester88

Want a sportier looking windscreen for free? Just cut 3 to 4 inches off ur stock one. Figure out bout how much you want to cut off and paint it black and BAM. Whole new look for free. Beats buying a new one for like what 60-80$? Just wanted to share that incase y'all were thinkin bout swithing the stock windscreen

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 122
Here's another pic. Like I said, that's the stock windscreen

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 63
Sweet! Same thing I did to mine! Hadnt had a chance to try and paint it before I totaled it :mad:

IMG_1589.JPG

Looks great, but I'm a bit torn between how awesome your mod looks and the wind protection I get from my double bubble...

I cut it with an air grinder with a thin cutting wheel. The cutting wheel wasn't a cutter with teeth like a saw blade. It was what some people call a fiber wheel I think? Ill post a pic of the tool I used give me a sec

I cut it with this. Cutting it with something that has teeth like a saw might splinter ur sheild. Or maybe it won't, but I used this ha. Worked great. Then I smoothed edges with sand paper

yeah i would imagine i would F mine up so i prolly just wont try hahaa

yeah i would imagine i would F mine up so i prolly just wont try hahaa

Ha well it's actually really easy to cut. Took me 15 min or less to remove from bike, cut, and smooth edges. I got my friend to do the painting. He works in an auto body shop. But I'm sure there are other easy ways to paint it yourself

Back