Freakin Ice...

JSP

Super Moderator
Had some really bad freezing rain last night and I did not know it..

Went out to start my truck this morning and stepped off my front porch onto the sidewalk and WHooooooP. Flat on my back. :( Pure sheet of ice EVERYWHERE. Took the wind out of me and didnt feel too good. Luckily did not smack my head.

Inch my way to work and I am the first one there. I grab the big back of ice melt and start my way around the building and sidewalks so no one falls. Of course I end up eating it again myself. This time straight down on my hip while holding this heavy bag of salt. Of course spilled half the dang bag of salt in the process. :mad:

Now my whole body feel all tweeked out and sore as hell.

:wtfgun::facepalm:

Fizzer6R

thank you for sacrificing yourself for others, no really :p

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
I see a workers comp claim!!!!

minuimum one day off for recovery
Told my boss he could get a good laugh out of it if he looked at the security cameras. I was right in front of one haha.

knightmare

Just ur luck trying to look out for everyone else and smack.... But hope ur ok and I think people at work owe u lunch... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knightmare

Lol.... That's more like it....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JSP

Super Moderator
And of course I fall again today at lunch in Harbor Freight parking lot... :rolleyes::surrender:

This time I hit pretty damn hard. Took a nice ice scrape on my back and top of my @ss.

:banghead:

I need a vacation.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Start wearing your riding gear 24/7.
Thinking about it. Luckily I have managed to not smash my head open all three times. :rolleyes:

Start wearing ice spike boots..

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

latony007

i still do not understand this whole Ice on the ground thing. The only time i have ever seen that is when someone spills their drink :)

But i hope your doing well!!