frame sliders

mchury

i am looking to get sliders for my next mod. Just wondering which where cheapest and nicest looking. Any info is helpful. Also i wouldnt be mad if there were some pics in the post lol thanks all

dannymac702

t-rex frame sliders

I have read many posts and and done some research. The T-Rex seem to be a quality product for a reasonable price with easy no-cut install. I tried to order a set earlier this week but they were out of stock. Tom (customer service rep. at T-Rex) told me that they would have them available again the second week of April.
PS . check fs threads --other members that have them installed have posted pics.

Last edited:

MikeN02

I just got a pair of Intuitive No Cut Sliders from SoloMotoParts.

Thing didn't come with washers... anyone else came with washers?

Might pick some up from home depot or so tomorrow morning.

Should I get 4? One on each side of the bolt?

MikeN02

Finally got them installed! Had a bit of trouble on the right side... I used too much torque and stripped the female end of the bolts, and it wouldn't screw in all the way so after an hour of trying, I finally took off the washers. Basically the left side is fine, just the right side has no washers and I just screwed it in with a socket wrench not with torque wrench.

cavcuz05

RockZooky

Just installed a set of the yamaha sliders today. I ended up trimming the Aluminum piece so that the slider is flush with the fairing, I didn’t like how it stuck out.

Heineken

Elite Member