Flushmount Turn Signals for fz6r

TokenSSDD

It'll be odd with those little circular pieces. Have you looked at the Hotbodies Flush Mounts? They're not that much more and they fir great.

kevin8198

Elite Member

kevin8198

Elite Member

TokenSSDD

The circlular pieces are just the back that screws them onto the bike.:thumbup: Just remember the one thing about those is you lose the running light ability... You can see what they look like in my sig pic below.
You learn something new everyday. Thanks for the correction. Mine didn't come with any washers; just a bolt on the back.

kevin8198

Elite Member

Mitch21

Reckon u will have any trouble with the police??? Thinking bout getting flush mounts but it's just another thing my bike can get defected for.

dcBear78

Reckon u will have any trouble with the police??? Thinking bout getting flush mounts but it's just another thing my bike can get defected for.
Been pulled over twice and they have not rated a mention. I think cause they fit in so well they look stock. And many bikes have them built into the body now (Busa) although stock ones are placed further to the front.

Idiosynocracy

Which hotbodies turn signals did you buy? because they don't make one for the fz6r. only for the r6,r1 and 04-06 fz6, will any of these fit the fz6r properly ?
Don't quote me on this but I've had several people tell me that flush mounts that fit the R6 will fit the Fz6r. I'd say try google-ing pictures of those lights installed.

mazarbar

The circlular pieces are just the back that screws them onto the bike.:thumbup: Just remember the one thing about those is you lose the running light ability... You can see what they look like in my sig pic below.
I know this thread is a bit dead from a while ago, but I'm looking at getting some flush mounts finally. This may seem like a dumb question, but what exactly do you mean by running light? I was most likely going to get the proton ones but still have no clue what running light is lol

Yehbaby351

Got the same... But clear.
Hi DcBear . What mirrors do u have on your bike in that picture.
Im looking at them both and they look different. I like the drivers side one. Left on the picture. Can u please tell me what they are from

Last edited: