First time!

JustKatie

Starting MSF today

Hello everyone! I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Katie from central Illinois:banghead: We have a total of 5 curves in the state. I'm 45 yrs old and this is my first experience with riding. I took the class early in June when the temps were 110 degrees and half way thru the class they "dismissed" me...something about being too slow and a danger to myself and others (how rude!) So my dear sweet hubby bought me a 1988 250cc kawasaki ninja to practice on, I rescheduled the class (starts today) and 2 weeks ago I bought my used 2009 FZ6R. Oops, I forgot to mention that I do have a riders permit (I'm too chicken to break the rules). I have gotten tons of practice and am confident that I'll breeze thru the class this time. Also wanted to add what a nice community this is and I'm looking forward to being a part of such a nice group. Wish me luck!

FlyZ6R

:welcome:

Good to have you here! Good luck on the course this time around, I'm sure you'll do awesome! Get the class knocked out and go enjoy the new ride! :D

CrazyCawi

Hello everyone! I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Katie from central Illinois:banghead: We have a total of 5 curves in the state. I'm 45 yrs old and this is my first experience with riding. I took the class early in June when the temps were 110 degrees and half way thru the class they "dismissed" me...something about being too slow and a danger to myself and others (how rude!) So my dear sweet hubby bought me a 1988 250cc kawasaki ninja to practice on, I rescheduled the class (starts today) and 2 weeks ago I bought my used 2009 FZ6R. Oops, I forgot to mention that I do have a riders permit (I'm too chicken to break the rules). I have gotten tons of practice and am confident that I'll breeze thru the class this time. Also wanted to add what a nice community this is and I'm looking forward to being a part of such a nice group. Wish me luck!
good luck :D :wav: