Exhaust

acomeaux33cx

Whats a good way to do an exhaust with out a full racing???

Reactions: JT

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

bobby bo bonsin

Yeah marthy does a great job on the headers. Where has marthy been lately I havnt seen him logged in or post anything for a while ?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
So this guy says he pays about $300 +/- for his exhaust upgrade $250 for the viper exhust and $40 for the headrs. Marthy or anyone else for that mater... do you guys know where or how he accomplished this? apart from marthys solutions everything else is about $1000 +
Yamaha FZ6R Mods - YouTube
Most likely using the R6 header. Many have done it but you have to mod (bend) it a little I think. (I did not watch the vid so I hope he didnt say haha, sorry).

JSP

Super Moderator

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

FZ6R_Mike

The r6 header u will have to heat and bend. Its not that hard if u know what ur doing and have some help. I wish I would have used my stock exhaust headers because the r6 ones I got are old and my 6r ones are brand new and getting a nice tint to them. If u don't plan on going back to stock I suggest u send it to marthy unless u have the tools and skill to do it urself. I would like to try and fit a cbr600rr yoshimura rs5 underneath the fz6r. I think its the cbr, might be the zx6. I think that undertail exhaust would look sweet under our bike. My exhaust thread was listed as custom exhaust. I am very pleased with the outcome

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
after all the reading ive done im sure it is the best bang for your buck. From your experiance approx. how much would it cost to shit to CA zip code 93309
ahahaha, quoted to preserve typo! Lol. Go ahead Martin... tell him how much to shit to CA! :D

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited: