EX250 Mirror installed

BlurpleFZ600R

So i found a way to install my EX250 mirrors on my 2017 fz6r. I kno its been a thread in the past about them that ive read but in the end the conclusion was no direct fitment which i can confirm, but i found a way to still make it possible with not cutting grinding ect. Just direct bolt fit. If any intrest is shown ill post pics and details of how its done! Yes i am very EXCITIED about this lol

BlurpleFZ600R

Because this topic was on an old thread, and if there wasent much interest than i would opt out of going through the trouble to post pics.

Last edited:

TexanFZ6R

Understandable. I get it, I usually just post stuff though lol. Even if people don't find it useful/helpful right away, someone down the road might find it invaluable. But they look good. And I LOVE the color scheme on that bike. God it's so clean. What year is it?

BlurpleFZ600R

Its brand new 2017...im so proud of it i love the color scheme, but two things that had to go, stock exhaust and the rabbit ears (mirrors) lol

BlurpleFZ600R

Well no more pics, photobucket bombed the upload with their new terms and service agreement, no more free its now $40 a month, $400 a year so i noped my way outta there. Any other website good for linked picture uploads plz let me kno. thanks!

TexanFZ6R

Well no more pics, photobucket bombed the upload with their new terms and service agreement, no more free its now $40 a month, $400 a year so i noped my way outta there. Any other website good for linked picture uploads plz let me kno. thanks!
www.imgur.com

I switched from that shit hole called photobucket 4 years ago. Couldn't stand it anymore. Been using imgur ever since. I think there's an image limit but I havent seemed to reach it yet.

Off topic, did you buy that headlight aftermarket? Or is that a factory 2017 light?

BlurpleFZ600R

Its an aftermarket headlight. But god its sexy as hell on this bike. I thought the cyclopse look would kinda kill it for me but i honestly love it with the blue demon eye.