Cheapest but greatest quality Mods found online?

jon.sagrero7

Hi everyone this is my first post. I just recently bought my FZ6R about a month ago and I was looking at some flush mount turn signals, side view mirrors and some tail lights. Although none are SPECIFICALLY for the yamaha fz6r. Was looking through the forums and couldn't find any threads that were of any help. Was really hoping someone could help me out and direct me to the cheapest possible way to handle these simple mods without spending so much money. Also if anyone could check my links as to the specific ones I'm talking about and tell me if its worth my money or if there are better ones out there. Or if anyone has experience with these or ones similar to them.
They are listed:<br />
<br />

- the flush mount turn signals are for a yamaha YZF R1, R6 or a FZ1 FAZER. [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009NQ8LM6/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1SZOAPS4KYBZK"]LED TURN SIGNAL FLUSH MOUNT smoke for Yamaha YZF R1 R6 FZ1 Fazer 01 02 03 04 05 1998-2006 Yamaha YZF R1 99 01 02 03 2006-2008 Yamaha YZF R6 07 - - Amazon.com[/ame]<br />
<br />

- the tail light turn signals are for 2003-05 Yamaha YZF R6 [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004SJAY8M/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1O8602QD0HEBE"]Amazon.com: Smoke LED Tail Light with Turn Signals Running Light for 2003 2004 2005 Yamaha YZF R6 Yzfr6 03 04 05: Automotive[/ame]<br />
<br />

- the integrated turn signal side view mirrors are for a yamaha FZR600, R6 or R1 and other types, etc. [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0083J7K6M/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1O8602QD0HEBE"]Amazon.com: Smoke LED Integrated Mirrors for Yamaha Fzr600 YZF 600 R6 R6s R1 Suzuki Gsxr 600/750 01-05 Kawasaki Ninja 500 Zx6 Zx6r Zx7 Zx9 Zx636 Ex Honda CBR 600 F4i 929 954 Rr F1 F2 Hurricane: Automotive[/ame]<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance everyone!<br/>

latony007

I have no objection to reposting subjects and i know the search is not the best but could not find any threads for mirrors or signals? there is about 100 of them lol.

mirrors are tough to get better looking and not lose visability. I tried 2 pairs and wound up back with the stocks. Flush mounts i got the larger triangle version off ebay for about 10$ and they have worked fine for about a year.

The Mod bug is fun, welcome and have a great time making it yours.

jon.sagrero7

Yeh i just don't want to buy mirrors that don't fit into our bike. I could care less about visibility as I know i always turn my head anyways.

latony007

Yeh i just don't want to buy mirrors that don't fit into our bike. I could care less about visibility as I know i always turn my head anyways.
Im not so sure about that, its not about vis to the sides or for changing lanes, you cant see behind you at all with some of them and thats just not safe. There are a couple that will fit, most the gsxr will fit, the ebay ones with the turn signals in them fit, there is a kawi one everyone likes the best i think its the zx10 but im not 100% sure. someone will chime in. if you check my album you can see picts of the GSXR and the ebay ones on the bike

jon.sagrero7

Im not so sure about that, its not about vis to the sides or for changing lanes, you cant see behind you at all with some of them and thats just not safe. There are a couple that will fit, most the gsxr will fit, the ebay ones with the turn signals in them fit, there is a kawi one everyone likes the best i think its the zx10 but im not 100% sure. someone will chime in. if you check my album you can see picts of the GSXR and the ebay ones on the bike
Which year for the gsxr? And I just really wanted aesthetics. Like some sharp edged mirrors. But if not the rounded gsxr ones will do. Thanks man appreciate your comment.

latony007

Which year for the gsxr? And I just really wanted aesthetics. Like some sharp edged mirrors. But if not the rounded gsxr ones will do. Thanks man appreciate your comment.
Im not sure, i believe mine were for 2006 but im not 100% sure.