Doggy was nice this time... :))

Roaddawg

You can place an anonymous call to the PD and have them go out to the house. Inquire about pressing charges for disturbing the peace.
That's a good idea about the anonymous call, but once you want to press charges, then it's not going to be anonymous anymore...there's got to be a victim to press the charges for this.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
That's a good idea about the anonymous call, but once you want to press charges, then it's not going to be anonymous anymore...there's got to be a victim to press the charges for this.
Correct. But hopefully the anonymous call ends the problem and it doesn't have to go that far.

Blue-Sun

Elite Member

pyrocpu

I'm kinda w/ Blue Sun on this one... I too have a dog, and STILL, I agree w/ him. You're right, it's not the dog's fault, it's a defective owner. But here's the deal--would you rather suffer?

Heck no.

I was going to say, hey, ever see "There's Something About Mary?" But Blue Sun beat me to the punch w/ an adequate countermeasure. :)

JSP

Super Moderator
Hey Roaddawg... I own a set and take care of situations, I don't whine about them.

Personally, I had a dog that kept crapping on my lawn. So I took a second vehicle I owned, pulled it into my yard, drained out the older style green glycol based coolant and left in a pan next to my vehicle.

After a couple of days, the dog mysteriously disappeared... problem solved. I then filled up the radiator with fresh coolant and pulled the vehicle back into my driveway. And never had another problem with crap in my lawn, again.

Like other "men" on this blog we find solutions to problems, bricks, pellet guns, etc. We don't go whining about our problems.

And for Dart... Pound Sand, can't wait for my next "warning" or you to "escalate the situation"...
Are you serious? You own a set? You seem to be lacking a few other things... You just openly posted you murdered an animal. :mad: And to darts warning, and your reaction, you may not be lasting long here anymore buddy. Its not the dogs fault. Its the owner. So punish and kill the animal... good solution.

Last edited:

Blue-Sun

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
That State had a leash law, the owner was violating it by allowing his animal to trespass on my property.

So there was no murder. The dog could have been hit by a car for all I know.
Thats bull crap and you know it. If you didnt actually kill it, you sure as well were trying to kill it. You clearly made that point and was suggesting the OP do the same, since thats what real "men" do. You are far from a man in my book. This crap wont be tolerated here. Dog leash law, ya, owners fault , not the animal. You think it knows of law? Keep it up...

Blue-Sun

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Pet owners need to take responsibility for their animals... If they allow them to roam free to potentially hurt a biker, as the video at the beginning of this thread clearly shows, then the animal will suffer the "slings and arrows" of misfortune.

I would much rather see a stray or loose dog removed from our society, then see a biker hurt or killed.

We need to set our priorities straight, we, as riders, do not have the metal surrounding us that a cager does and thus a large dog can potentially throw us from our motorcycles and we can be hurt or killed.

A fireman will not allow a homeowner back into a burning structure to retreive a pet, as we have to set limits on the value of a dog over a human.

I'm sorry you disagree, but in my book human life is more valuable than canine.

Justify your illegal actions all you want. It is the dogs OWNERS fault, not the animal! The owner should be punished, not the animal. There are authorities that are in place to deal with these exact situations. It is NOT your place to act upon or condone the illegal killing of animals. KEEP IT OFF OF THE BOARD.

Roaddawg

Hey Roaddawg... I own a set and take care of situations, I don't whine about them.

Personally, I had a dog that kept crapping on my lawn. So I took a second vehicle I owned, pulled it into my yard, drained out the older style green glycol based coolant and left in a pan next to my vehicle.

After a couple of days, the dog mysteriously disappeared... problem solved. I then filled up the radiator with fresh coolant and pulled the vehicle back into my driveway. And never had another problem with crap in my lawn, again.

Like other "men" on this blog we find solutions to problems, bricks, pellet guns, etc. We don't go whining about our problems.

And for Dart... Pound Sand, can't wait for my next "warning" or you to "escalate the situation"...
Hahahaha....your funny! For being such a 'man' with your huge balls, you sure do take the cowards way out instead of confronting the owner. I'm not whining about anything, just merely suggesting that posting on a public forum about intentionally killing a dog for malicious reasons (which is a felony in most States) is plain stupid! There's better ways to solve the problem then your criminal intentions.

BTW, I'm a dog owner and a hunter. I don't have a problem with taking an animal...but for the right reasons and in the right ways. :thumbup:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
So...what Blue-Sun is saying....the next time you are out at a restaurant and there is a crying baby that is annoying you, while the parents don't tend to the child....slip a little anti-freeze into its bottle. Serves the baby right for crying and for having neglectful parents. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

If this discussion continues down this path much longer, I will be closing and deleting the entire thread. Forum rules specifically state that illegal activites have no place in discussions on this board.

All have been warned. :admin:

Detrich

The Will Ferrel clip was hilarious. Was that from Anchor Man?

2w05thletes

sarcasm!

So...what Blue-Sun is saying....the next time you are out at a restaurant and there is a crying baby that is annoying you, while the parents don't tend to the child....slip a little anti-freeze into its bottle. Serves the baby right for crying and for having neglectful parents. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

If this discussion continues down this path much longer, I will be closing and deleting the entire thread. Forum rules specifically state that illegal activities have no place in discussions on this board.

All have been warned. :admin:
As an active member of PETA :rolleyes: ...I'm appalled, simply in "shock & awe" with the comments and response received from a simple 26s video.

Seriously...I felt compelled to write this response in the middle of eating my medium rare steak!! Can't a man enjoy a well cooked cow!?! See what you've all done!!!

This is a whole new level of low. Boo to you... Seriously though, good on ya 99. :D

;);););):p:p:p:p

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Detrich

^ ROFLMAO...

Tasty... Tasty.. =)

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Last edited: