Does The Gear Match The Bike?

Does your gear base color match your bike?

• Yes

Votes: 191 68.7%
  • No

Votes: 87 31.3%

• Total voters
Awesome! Now I won't be afraid to post pictures of myself! Thus, me being short and having to lower all of my bikes.

did u guys see the news this am? the mayor of san gabriel got arrested for robbing a woman's purse late last night in the parking lot of a restaurant... <lol> what a tool! and, just over the summer the former mayor of temple city got indicted for bribery & corruption and went to jail for 16 months. there are no corrupt politicians like asians! hahahaha xP

but damn- they make us all look bad. >=(

Raven bike. I'm really into the black thing so all my gear is black. My Mach 1 mustang is screaming yellow. My 2010 Fusion Sport is red. I'm thinking of skulls on my bike????:eek:

Last edited:
My gear is all black except for the red shoulders on my Joe Rocket jacket. My bike is Raven.

Yea, I got the blue jacket, gloves and helmet.......lol

If I remember correctly,,those were on the bike when he bought it. However search E bay there are lots avaliable and some venders will do custom work for you. Laurence (Laurie)

I match better now than I used to.

attachment.php

I Love that picture! haha

Mine all matches, bikes black with silver accents, jackets black and silver, helmets black with a mirror shield, and gloves are black with titanium knucks :)

ditto... Jon's a pro! :)

I Love that picture! haha

Mine all matches, bikes black with silver accents, jackets black and silver, helmets black with a mirror shield, and gloves are black with titanium knucks :)

Back