Do you sit on you're bike while you fill it up?

Do you sit on you're bike while you fill it up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Maadi

Ahh, a trick question. I answered "always", but I NEVER do it without the kickstand down. I set my left foot down, right foot on the peg, the bike close enough that I can reach the pump. I always imagine looking really cool filling my bike... ;) And yes, I always have the pump on the left, but that's where the kickstand is so you get closer to the pump that way. If I have to pull in to the other side, I need to get off the bike. I try not to do that.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

dmkun

I always sit on the bike during quick fill ups except during long rides when I look forward to getting off the bike to stetch and taking a break.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
I like to get off so I can at least stretch a little. Always on the side stand off the bike. I have slipped a few times just pulling up and stopping. Plus I need to get off the bike to get my wallet out of my trunk or my riding pants anyways. And like buzz said, most times we fill up on rides, we like to park the bike and chill for a hot second. Gas can run out the over flow if filled upright to the rim then put on the side stand. (never done it myself as I do not fill like that, but seems logical).

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member