Do you have an Anti-theft system on you're bike?

Do you have an Anti-theft system on you're bike?

• Yes

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • No

Votes: 23 79.3%

• Total voters

xleeb0y13x

whats the monthly cost on lojak? lets face it these bikes are really not worth too much security, its not like a care where its going to cost 40k to replace it. Disc lock seems like a good idea for the not too lazy. Mine is kept in the garage and since i mostly canyon ride it you would have to steal it while i was eating at the rock store or the bouqet canyone restaurant :)

I'm not sure on monthly cost but it was a grand for the unit and my service is still on a year later. Not paying monthly right now. For me though I love my bike and I can't stand thieves. If my bike was stolen they'd be taking more than just the bike they'd be taking all the time and extra money I've put into it. Having to start over with a new bike would suck.

Sent while running with scissors.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member
Last edited:
J

justBlue

Which Xena disk lock is best fit for our FZ6R on back disk? I would like a yellow one to put under my seat, if it fits under there - I wonder though if all the road vibration would cause damage...

Thanks for any feedback!
Go Blue

J

justBlue

That's the one thing I don't like about the FZ6R - no storage. Some bikes got those nice looking side hard cases that match the bike. If I put something on my back seat then I can't get my leg over the bike. lol - errr... wearing a backpack in Texas feels like wearing a parka - wet back and more to carry.
Got to love it!

justBlue Team

latony007

That's the one thing I don't like about the FZ6R - no storage. Some bikes got those nice looking side hard cases that match the bike. If I put something on my back seat then I can't get my leg over the bike. lol - errr... wearing a backpack in Texas feels like wearing a parka - wet back and more to carry.
Got to love it!

justBlue Team
i agree, and i hate that stupid backback too but no choice, thats what you get with a sport bike. You can get a "sport touring" that has those hard cases on the side and everything but it no longer looks like a bad a** sports bike, plus they generally weigh even more. I dont know if they handle or have the same acceleration as these either, i have never ridden one. I have a cruiser that has two big saddlebags if i need to carry stuff.