Creese1 Fender Eliminator

ChrisFZ6R09

Hi everyone,

I just purchased my Fender Eliminator from Ebay from Creese1. These are all custom made and i can't really seem to find much on here about anyone else purchasing these. These are VERY similar looking to the Targa, however; they seem even more discreet (which i like).

Does anyone have this FE kit? Or know of anyone that does?

I'm really excited about it and bought the black one (almost bought the yellow one, but i'm concerned on color matching). The price is UBER competitive since i just spent $54 - Free Shipping and it comes with license plate light and led cat eye turn signals. I'll post pics and comments when i get it.

Hi everyone,

I just purchased my Fender Eliminator from Ebay from Creese1. These are all custom made and i can't really seem to find much on here about anyone else purchasing these. These are VERY similar looking to the Targa, however; they seem even more discreet (which i like).

Does anyone have this FE kit? Or know of anyone that does?

I'm really excited about it and bought the black one (almost bought the yellow one, but i'm concerned on color matching). The price is UBER competitive since i just spent $54 - Free Shipping and it comes with license plate light and led cat eye turn signals. I'll post pics and comments when i get it.

Good to hear , several have FEs on here .
Here is a long thread on the subject http://www.600cc.org/forum/f89/one-more-custom-fe-sorry-20406/ there is even a guy that did a CAD of one that can be water jetted out (has gotten cold have to wait for some warmer weather before I can have it done) .

any pictures?

I bought the FE from Chris just before Christmas, it arrived about two weeks later. (I wasnt really watching the dates)

I stood outside in my frozen garage and put it on as soon as it arrived. I had to wait until Jan 2 to get the proper nuts. The kit does NOT come with nuts, so you must get your own. I bought the wrong thread so they didnt work with the Yamaha bolts so I bought Stainless machine screws and fiber-lock nuts to match. Works awesome. The LED tail light is great. I also have a spare set of the same tail lights I am thinking of putting on the front (I currently have the Hot Bodies flushies)

I would definitely recommend buying from him. Good workmanship on the FE. The powder coating was done well. It comes in pieces, so you must do a wee bit of work. I bought the round connectors to attach the tail light. (It comes with bare wires) Also, the screws and nuts for the tail light are rather small. I had my son scouring the kitchen floor helping me looked for a dropped one. I am considering putting something on the back of those to prevent the nuts from backing off. I also had a set of Yamaha connectors to attach the lights. I finished it all off with at least two layers of shrink tube to protect the wires and hold it all together.

Price=Awesome

Great job Chris, Thanks!:D

I know, I know...... Pictures, I will try to get some. Its just too darn cold in Canada! I am envious with you guys that can still ride. Cheers

That is what I purchased....it is perfect and for the price..just can't be beat.

That is what I purchased....it is perfect and for the price..just can't be beat.

Thanks Spunky, did you purchase the Yellow or the Black kit?

the seller also states that he has one with FZ6R cut out, but i couldn't find an auction for it.

Back