cool use for a swiffer sweeper...

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Chaos

Friggin dope man!!!!

bmw675

so how many mounts does this make for you now??? ;)

here i just keep mine in my pocket until i find something to take a pic of, silly me.
nice idea btw.

JonKerr

Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Thats super cool man! Love the swing vid with the kiddo!!! Just gave me a bunch more ideas to use my camera for! That came out great :thumbup: There is so much more we can use this camera for than just putting it on the bike, I love it. I really need to take this along with me everywhere I go.

Now figure out how to attach that pole to your bike for some kick ass shots!

Last edited:

Kspalla

Thats an awsome idea and the different kinda pics you could get with that setup.....wow, even the wife was amazed!

ME_with_a_B

Awwwwwwww -- that video on the swings with your kid is soooooo great!! What an awesome idea to make a camera mount. Thanks for sharing!! :thumbup:

redwing-2001

fantastic idea.
what did you use to construct the connections on the now short pieces?

JSP

Super Moderator
Just made one myself!!! :D Thanks for the great idea. I found a solid aluminum rod and some other scrap stuff here at work. Drilled and tapped the end and put in a piece of threaded rod and then a bent aluminum piece for the top. Drilled a hole in the side at the top and the bottom for a wrist tether and a tether for the camera to the pole.

Will get some pics up soon. Its not as long as yours, but its maybe 3 feet. Just long enough to get some sweet shots, but not too long to be a pain carrying. Have not tested it out yet, freaking cold here. We pushing sub zero... Will hopefully try it out this weekend when it warms up a little.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator