Cool FZ6R vid...

furiousgeorge

Sweet vid mate. But can I point out that most people here say I'm stupid cause I don't abide by atgatt. Im not atgatt when I ride sensibly, and I'm called stupid. But this video is cool? I really don't get you guys sometimes

DnCrslp09

I like to have a lot of fun on my bike. A lot of the times, like in this video, I do things that I probably shouldn't do (like the dancing, or texting in a previous video I made). But I am a firm believer in wearing the appropriate gear. I ALWAYS wear my helmet, leather jacket and leather gloves. When I know I'm headed out for a hard ride, I make sure to don my leather pants and riding boots too. Plus, I made sure I went out to a stretch of road with hardly any traffic and in the middle of the country. I also make sure to run the road ahead of time to make sure there isn't any debris or anything in the road. ATGATT is a great way to ride. If nothing else though, wear a helmet. In the event you need it, you're going to want it.

furiousgeorge

Mate I don't care what you do. Its the hypocrisy of people here that pisses me off. People preach atgatt and a thread I posted in was closed because it involved plate flippers and they're illegal. But so are exhausts and fender eliminaters. And you better believe dancing and texting while riding is. Buddy I love the video but people some people need to make up their minds

DnCrslp09

I understand what you mean. There's a lot of people out there that want to preach one thing and do another. Bottom line is, do whatever the f*** you want. If you feel like riding without gear and you feel more comfortable doing it, go for it. F*** what everyone says and do your own thing. I'll always wear a helmet because I've had to put it to the test before, but I respect your decisions as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

FZ6Rob85

Great vids man, hilarious. Keep em comin!

Rookasaki

The video isn't a big deal in my opinion. He's just having fun. No one was in harms way but himself. People get freaked out to easy! I ride would one arm on the freeway all the time, does that make me reckless? Nice Vid Man, oh and please refrain from the "F" word. Excessive language is not allow per forum rules... Thanks.

DnCrslp09

The video isn't a big deal in my opinion. He's just having fun. No one was in harms way but himself. People get freaked out to easy! I ride would one arm on the freeway all the time, does that make me reckless? Nice Vid Man, oh and please refrain from the "F" word. Excessive language is not allow per forum rules... Thanks.
My bad bro. Will do. : )

xezty

Both vids highly entertaining. Ride how you want and since you take precautions in what you do, good on your for that so we can be entertained.

On a side note, good luck on AF PJ thing, it's a long hard school so prepare and best of luck, cause if you want to be that hero guy which the AF needs, go hard cause the AF shoves washouts into jobs that are far from rescuing.

The only idea I would recommend for a new vid would be to see if you could get somebody else on the forum in on your vid like one of the senior members...that'd be funny to see.

furiousgeorge

Obviously you miss the point of what I said. I don't care what anyone does. I just can't understand why there is a thread devoted to calling people stupid for not wearing the right gear for riding but this has drawn no attention in that regard. Also why was a thread about plate flippers closed but not ones about fe's and exhausts? Again I really don't care what anyone does but this video clearly shows a forum member breaking countless laws. So we can't talk about plate flippers but we can promote this video? Does no one else see the childish hyporicy in this? Again I don't care what he does so please don't bother telling me the video isn't a big deal, I already know. And I'm not "freaked out"

Last edited:

Rookasaki

Obviously you miss the point of what I said. I don't care what anyone does. I just can't understand why there is a thread devoted to calling people stupid for not wearing the right gear for riding but this has drawn no attention in that regard. Also why was a thread about plate flippers closed but not ones about fe's and exhausts? Again I really don't care what anyone does but this video clearly shows a forum member breaking countless laws. So we can't talk about plate flippers but we can promote this video? Does no one else see the childish hyporicy in this? Again I don't care what he does so please don't bother telling me the video isn't a big deal, I already know. And I'm not "freaked out"
There's a huge difference when your talking about plate flippers vs breaking minor traffic laws. Having a plate flipper obvious shows that person had the intent/criminal sophistication to "attempt" to hide his identity from authorities. etc... There's different degrees of breaking laws which I'm sure you're aware. You realize honking your horn is illegal in California unless it's for an emergency? Or if you fail to signal before the turn within a certain amount of feet? I'm sure you get my point.

furiousgeorge

There's a huge difference when your talking about plate flippers vs breaking minor traffic laws. Having a plate flipper obvious shows that person had the intent/criminal sophistication to "attempt" to hide his identity from authorities. etc... There's different degrees of breaking laws which I'm sure you're aware. You realize honking your horn is illegal in California unless it's for an emergency? Or if you fail to signal before the turn within a certain amount of feet? I'm sure you get my point.

I'm well aware there is different degrees of law breaking, but its still law breaking. And mate nobody had a plate flipper we were just talking about it. By the way texting while driving/ riding is not minor. Here it carries roughly a 300 dollar fine and at least 3 demerit points. 6 on double points weekends. In fact if you have a p2 license or below its licence gone, no questions. Studies show its as bad as driving drunk. Is that minor? And regardless of different degrees of law breaking do you think the fuzz care? Will they see it and say no worries fellas only breaking minor laws. There's the key word. LAW

Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
Done yet?

Gear preaching is to help riders learn its better to wear gear and much safer. Up to them if they wanna listen or not.

The actions in the video... smart? Not really. Funny as hell and entertaining? Very much so. Much better than doing stunts in highly populated areas and flying 100+ mph where people can be put in danger. Never looked like he went over the speed limit. No one around, etc.

He is not posting links to items that are highly illegal either.

We do not condone the actions that are in the video. Do not try at home children. Leave to the professional. (there, happy? ;))

furiousgeorge

Nope, the links are to videos that are showing illegal deeds. Mate don't bother pointing out the video is funny I already said I liked it. How is it no one can acknowledge the problem here? I love the video, just hate peoples flip flopping attitude. If you're gonna preach atgatt to help people why wouldn't you preach not texting while riding?

Chevyfazer

The things you mentioned (exhaust and FE's) are not illegal everywhere yet, get over yourself.

Sounds like a simple solution, if you don't like it here then why stay?

furiousgeorge

Plate flippers aren't illegal everywhere, I stay for the snappy little childish responses like " get over yourself". Yeh good argument, that really makes your point.

Chevyfazer

Not a argument a statement and a question. And although it may not be illegal to own one it is illegal to use one everywhere and anywhere.

furiousgeorge

I'm sure there's places they're not illegal. And whilst exhausts and fe's aren't illegal everywhere they are illegal most places. Certainly in every state of Australia. Yet I'm still allowed to discuss them, promote other Aussies owning them and post pictures of them on my bike. So you see what I'm saying? Its very easy to understand