Clip-on question?

person4l

So I was recently looking into getting the woodcraft 1.5 clipons for my bike. I was talking to a friend on mine (at home motorcycle mechanic) and he said that lowing the front end leads to handling issues since the bike would then be lower in just the front. He told me that if I wanted to put those on then I’d have to lower the back end as well to match. Was wondering if anyone has any input in this? Would I have to lower the back as well? Or would it be fine with how the FZ6R is set up from factory?

Half-Click Up

So I was recently looking into getting the woodcraft 1.5 clipons for my bike. I was talking to a friend on mine (at home motorcycle mechanic) and he said that lowing the front end leads to handling issues since the bike would then be lower in just the front. He told me that if I wanted to put those on then I’d have to lower the back end as well to match. Was wondering if anyone has any input in this? Would I have to lower the back as well? Or would it be fine with how the FZ6R is set up from factory?
The FZ6R has a slight reverse-rake from the factory. Installing the clip-on kit actually levels it out.
Not to mention, rids the bike of that unsightly daylight gap between the fender and nose cowl. Don't forget to swivel your horn bracket.