Christmas Wish List

WenMark

Ok time to start thinking about the Chrsitmas wish list. What will Santa bring you this year? Heres mine.

1. Two brothers exhaust (Ok..I know its a longshot, but Santa I have been real good this year)
2. Frog togs rain gear set
3. Black Arai helmet with smoke visor
4. Comfortable riding boots
5. T-rex frame sliders
6. Gel seat for those long rides
7. Cortech twin saddle bags for those overnighters
8. Center stand to replace milk crate
9. New tools to do maintenance
10. Free gas card for life!:D

Have you been good?

amirw

Ok time to start thinking about the Chrsitmas wish list. What will Santa bring you this year? Heres mine.

1. Two brothers exhaust (Ok..I know its a longshot, but Santa I have been real good this year)
2. Frog togs rain gear set
3. Black Arai helmet with smoke visor
4. Comfortable riding boots
5. T-rex frame sliders
6. Gel seat for those long rides
7. Cortech twin saddle bags for those overnighters
8. Center stand to replace milk crate
9. New tools to do maintenance
10. Free gas card for life!:D

Have you been good?
What is smoke visor please?

I am humble, I want only number 10

Happy holidays :)

fz6rwolf

Not gonna happen but givi hard bags and top case and touring windshield:(

Heineken

Elite Member

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Well, I spent about all I was able to on the bike because I have been waiting for something else and this year, I am finally getting it!

For almost two years, I have been researching and looking for a local breeder and finally found one about 14 months ago. After three tries now, her pair finally put out what I have been looking for. This is a Solomon Island Male Eclectus Parrot. He was hatched on Sept. 10th and is progressing enough that we should be getting him before the end of the year. We've signed a contract, put half down and have started collecting what he needs. We bought him the largest cage we could find with the proper bar spacing.

After you see him and if you're a Nintendo fan like this family, you'll see why I named him Yoshi. ;)

I hope you can see this album. If not, I'll post the pictures here.

Eric's Photos - Yoshi! | Facebook

We get to visit him for the first time next Saturday!

joloy133

Well, I spent about all I was able to on the bike because I have been waiting for something else and this year, I am finally getting it!

For almost two years, I have been researching and looking for a local breeder and finally found one about 14 months ago. After three tries now, her pair finally put out what I have been looking for. This is a Solomon Island Male Eclectus Parrot. He was hatched on Sept. 10th and is progressing enough that we should be getting him before the end of the year. We've signed a contract, put half down and have started collecting what he needs. We bought him the largest cage we could find with the proper bar spacing.

After you see him and if you're a Nintendo fan like this family, you'll see why I named him Yoshi. ;)

I hope you can see this album. If not, I'll post the pictures here.

Eric's Photos - Yoshi! | Facebook

We get to visit him for the first time next Saturday!
Congrats.....I had a moluccan cockatoo. Miss her, much.

Last edited by a moderator:

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Congrats.....I had a moluccan cockatoo. Miss her, much.
What happened to her? And thanks! We're really anxious to get this guy home and spoil the crap out of him.

joloy133

What happened to her? And thanks! We're really anxious to get this guy home and spoil the crap out of him.
I went on a vacation and she got sick. I've read that if they miss their owner their immune system goes down due to the sadness. That's why I sometimes feel guilty.

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
I went on a vacation and she got sick. I've read that if they miss their owner their immune system goes down due to the sadness. That's why I sometimes feel guilty.
I'm so sorry to hear that! I know they get stressed when routines change but I've never heard of one passing on because of it, at least not in short order anyway. I'd guess that something was going on just as you were leaving and it had nothing to do with your absence. I can understand why you feel that way though but please don't beat yourself up over it. How old was she? Do you have any plans on getting another bird?

CGENGO

Santa-baby....

My list includes:
1. bubble windshield
2. frame sliders
3. unlimited fuel
4. warm weather
5. observant,safe drivers

I would love to get at least 3 out of 5 of these items this year, Santa-baby!;)

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Well, in regards to the bike, I do have a wish list but it's not likely Santa is stopping by with any of it. ;)

Power Comander V with Autotune
Yamaha OEM Lower Cowl
BMC Air Filter
Copperdog rear cowl
Copperdog Blinker Pods (Complete set!)
Puig Smoke DB Racing screen
Evotech Exhaust hanger (Eliminate Pillion pegs completely)
Graves Fender Elminator
New Pirelli Angel ST tires
Yamaha OEM Black Swingarm spools
Paddock stands (Front head and rear spools)
-1 Front Sprocket

That should do it for the time being. :D

gearhead

That stuff from Copperdog is sweet! But, damn!!! It is not cheap. No wonder it is on the wish-list for Santa. You have very nice, but expensive taste. I now want those too!

I also wish for:
1. Riding pants
2. Riding shoes
3. Touring-style windscreen
4. And free beer for all.
Cheers!

arcflash316

I want......wait I already bought everything already! I am having trouble finding things to change on this bike:D

Santa sure got off easy this year, Maybe I could use a seat cowl once my wife learns how to ride so I won't need a passenger seat very often....

If I decide I want new rear sets, 12 o'clock bar or stunt crash bars, don't worry Santa, I will build those myself:D

gearhead

ARCFLASH316 Quote" If I decide I want new rear sets, 12 o'clock bar or stunt crash bars, don't worry Santa, I will build those myself"

MB nice to have the tools and skills to do what you want! Wish I could! :D
Ya still have those FEs?

arcflash316

Yes I still got FE's for sale if anyone is interested, $65 with PEM nuts pressed into the bracket for easy install, LED lights for the license plate w/ butt connectors, and comes raw aluminum or painted satin black

F

FZ6Rgurl

For Christmas, I just want Santa to pay my bike off so I can afford more things. Gas isn't much of a problem, since it's only like $10-15 ever other week or so... But yeah. Just want him to pay it off.

cbzdel

my list
-less debt
-touring windshield
-power commander w/ autotune
-m4 exhaust

all in that order haha!

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

ARCFLASH a stunt cage is something I want too. With your fabrication skills is this something that is buildable for the bike, specifically are there places to bolt it on?