Can you give me an opinion on these flushmounts?

acomeaux33cx

I wouldnt get em. Price is $18.54 but shipping is $30.60. Goto CycleGear and get their flushies their like $25 and work great

rockhell

I was hoping for more input on the lights themselves rather than the shipping :p

I've sinced learned that each light only contains one LED light in it - too bad. I think they're sharp looking signals but that's just not bright enough I don't think.

Thanks anyways folks! :)

anticsd

make sure when you buy flush mounts there is a seal or some sort protecting the circuits in the back, if not then a drop of water or time will corrode the wires away!

Griever120

I think you'd be surprised at the power of one LED.

However, being new to the forum, I'm merely going to give the input you were looking for.

I think the look neat. Definitely different then the ones I see on most. I can't remember the name brand of the ones I have. The forward facing bit of the light is what throws me off. You're already cutting down the size of the signal substantially. Personally I like the Uni directional facing flushies.

And of course the shipping is ridiculous. But if it tickles your fancy and you're not concerned with the forward facing bit, as long as the shipping doesn't bother you. I'd say it'd be a nice looking light on the bike

latony007

check the wires

I think they look good too, however I would ask for more pictures to see the back and where the wire comes out and how they attach. It looks like these are a two wire blinker so your running lights will not work with them if you care. the proton ones seem the best looking but so overpriced.

latony007

flush mounts

if you look up my post on Yamaha comfort grips someone that replied to it has a really nice set of flush mounts.