Call the police,dont trust a friend

Ride&Die

So a friend of mine calls and ask to go out riding... Here we are 2hrs later about five mins from home and i turned my right signal on checked my right mirror and he was about a bike n half back. I began to make the right turn and i catch him out the corner of my eye and hes coming up quick i kno hes going to hit me now mind you this is one lane im in the left rut hes in the right, it happens to be he was not paying att.. so we pick up my sh** off the road and go back to my house, call his ins and mine but his story had changed and diff from what i had said (the truth) and now his word verses mine and ins wont cover it. Trust no 1! CALL THE POLICE IN AN ACCIDENT!

MustGoFaster

Ouch that's really rough, man. It's during the toughest times that you find out who your real friends are...

CrazyCawi

someone would have slashed tires. and broken windows. on every vehicle they owned

Alex6

So a friend of mine calls and ask to go out riding... Here we are 2hrs later about five mins from home and i turned my right signal on checked my right mirror and he was about a bike n half back. I began to make the right turn and i catch him out the corner of my eye and hes coming up quick i kno hes going to hit me now mind you this is one lane im in the left rut hes in the right, it happens to be he was not paying att.. so we pick up my sh** off the road and go back to my house, call his ins and mine but his story had changed and diff from what i had said (the truth) and now his word verses mine and ins wont cover it. Trust no 1! CALL THE POLICE IN AN ACCIDENT!
Sorry for the accident.
... but you should be able to trust your friends, and I mean REAL friends. Just choose them wisely.

Rookasaki

bull$hit... Call your insurance, and demand that they do something about it. You told the truth, don't get screwed over by lie. I'm sorry but I would fight this to the death. Good luck, let us know what happens.. Glad you're ok!

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

BoneJj

I'd just cut him....

a little oil under the car and a bleach tab... yeah, I said it...

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member