Buddy dropped my bike over the weekend

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member
Sorry for the delay, the pictures have finally arrived. You'll see, its not that bad. However, I did discover when I took the bike it that the bars are slightly off, by centimeters. It was enough for me to notice on my first turn though. It doesn't look like the handle bar isn't bent but, the posts holding the bar to the tree looks slightly tweaked. Still, not a big deal. We'll see what the shop has to say. My buddy already put a grand aside (out of his project car money) in case its more than we assume.

Attachments

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

Sorry for the delay, the pictures have finally arrived. You'll see, its not that bad. However, I did discover when I took the bike it that the bars are slightly off, by centimeters. It was enough for me to notice on my first turn though. It doesn't look like the handle bar isn't bent but, the posts holding the bar to the tree looks slightly tweaked. Still, not a big deal. We'll see what the shop has to say. My buddy already put a grand aside (out of his project car money) in case its more than we assume.
Well he is a friend worth keeping if he is ready to pony up. It sucks all scratched up and i would be concerned about the bars a bit. But i just have two words for you order them FRAME SLIDERS he promised first :steve:

T Rex Yamaha 09 on FZ6R FZ 6R Frame Sliders No Cut | eBay

knightmare

One time, I was in work and some lady comes out of the restaurant i work at and let her kid sit on my bike... My coworker told me immediately and i went out there to tell her to get off my bike. Sadly, as soon as she saw me walking out the door, she ran for her car and locked herself in before i could give her a piece of my mind... That same night, i bought a motion sensitive disc lock. That and haven't seen her around anymore.

My belief is don't even let people sit on your bike unless they are good and know what they are doing.

That has happen to me a few times.... I can't stand people doing that.... Let me just go up to a random car open the door and just sit in it.... Cops will be all over me...

I only let people I trust and have handled a bike before.... If not I won't even let them look at her.... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk