Bike Night St Cloud, MN

CrazyCawi

I'm looking to get a meet-up started in the st. cloud area. I was thinking Monday evenings would be best, and you want to know why? Everyone hates Mondays. Its the beginning of the week, and you have to deal with the bullshit all week again before the next weekend. Why not give your Monday nights something to look forward to? Get a bunch of bikes together, do a little bullshitting, and then lets run the town like we own it. I know some very good roads to ride, and if you know some as well I think this will be a great thing!

Meetup time: 6:30-7:00 until whenever
Where: Ground round parking lot(they closed so were safe to go there)
Day: Monday Nights

Any type of bike feel free to come. Im tired of our town not having a bike night, yet all my buddies down in the cities have em a couple times a week. Lets get this going.

Questions call/text 320-266-8733

CrazyCawi

I know :) I wish we lived local bro

CrazyCawi

Bike night was a semi success we had four people total! It was a fun ride I lead the pack. What the funniest thing is, two of the guys had cbr 929 and cbr 1000's....and I outcornered both of them in every corner! it was amazing to see the nibleness of our bike compared to the beasty beast liter class! It also comes down to rider...I think someone with more skill on a bigger bike may have been able to ace my ass easy in those turns.