Baddest, Brightest, LED blinkers (emergency grade)...

mike1000

Here's the video of the feniex.com LED's. Let me know what you think.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92FVtoOfPmQ]YouTube - IMG 0995[/ame]

ajskillz13

Thanks so much for the video Mike! I'm sold!

Can you please give a short write up of how they were installed and what sort of regulator you used? I won't be doing this mod myself, but I'd like to be able to give someone instructions on how to properly install.

Last edited:

Socamonarch

I am sold as well. Thank you Mike.
Thanks so much for the video Mike! I'm sold!

Can you please give a short write up of how they were installed and what sort of regulator you used? I won't be doing this mod myself, but I'd like to be able to give someone instructions on how to properly install.

mike1000

They come with the flange included. Your choice of matte black or chrome look. They do require splicing like any flush mounts would on our bikes. A VERY IMPORTANT thing to note is that you must scroll through the built in flash pattern options (something like 20 patterns or so) and leave them on the constant on flash pattern option. The rear set of LED's will have to be cut a few inches after the in line modulator and then spliced back together after you put the wires through unless you want to drill a bigger hole in the rear panels big enough for the modulator to fit through. Sorry guys but I just don't have time to really write the installation process up properly. It will be a slight bit advanced because of the splicing and drilling (and soldering if you want it really nice) but not rocket science or I would still have the stocks on lol. You won't be sorry you spent the extra bucks and put in the work. You can do it! Please post pics or vids when you get em on!