Baby powder

So last night, after a full day of work, I arrive home to find out that my daughter forgot her Military ID card and passport. She needed this as her school went to a volleyball tournament in Bracketville Texas and on the returning trip they were going through the Uvalde Border Checkpoint. So, perfect opportunity for a 250 mile ride. I thow all the necessary gear on: Riding pants, jacket, boots, gauntlet gloves, bandana, full face helmet, and my MIL-SPEC reflective vest (required for me). BUT this time I added something that, after yesterday's ride, will be a standard item that I use...baby powder. I puffed a large amount into the area and I tell you what, it really made that ride comfortable. So, if you haven't tried it, I HIGHLY recommend. For me, there's now a trial size in my storage compartment and I won't ride without!!!!!!

Attachments

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member
Where did you use it? In your buttox/crotch area?
I sprinkle a little on the headlight...LOL :D J/K, yes, lots it that area!

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

pfcreed

Ive been rocking baby powder for about 15 years. if you want to creat an interesting smell get some jergens lotion and some baby powder. best cologne ever not invented

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member